1. Skype
- URL-http://www.skype.com/intl/en/home
- We can use this Web site for learning/teaching English. For example, we can take cyber class from abroad or we can make one for our students.
- Also we can have small conference on video chat with our students or coworkers.
- Plus, we can introduce our students to new friends live in America or UK, like a pen-pal friend (we usually do this almost 7~8 years ago). In this way, we can improve listening skills and speaking skills of our students with more friendly way.
2. itunes
- URL-http://www.apple.com/itunes/
- This site is 'sea of information'. We can get everything what we want I think.
- There are tons of applications to help us for studying English. For example, one of famous application is ‘CNN’. They provide important word lists, listening questions, MP3 files and ect from newspaper from day-to-day.
- Plus, in itunes, we can download various podcast. In my case, I have all speaking of Steve Jobs and listen these files such like we listen music and it was really helpful to me.
You are an amazing fast worker kkk
ReplyDeleteMore faster more better you know ;)
DeleteWTH I did something really wrong! I misunderstand what this homework.. So i have to do this whole again ...
Deletei think it is godd site taling with foreign people. Also i thankful good advice about my blog assignment
ReplyDeleteyour welcome :) and these are really useful, I sometimes have video chat with my friend, he lives in California, Its feel like we live in next door lol
Deletenice work posting links and screen captures for your post!
ReplyDelete