Friday, May 25, 2012

Homework 8.

-How could you use it for your teaching?

I can use vidio conference for students who can't come to shcool because of accidents. I can give kind of personal tutoring  for my studnets. Also, I can use video conference, if I have to go to somewhere. Then we dont have make schedule to have class in school.

I can use video conference with co teachers too. If I  hold the seminar and I want to invite co-teachers live in abroad, video conference is really useful.


-What are the asvantages and disadvantages?


Advantages ;
We don't have to spend our time on the road to go to school.
We don't need to be interrupted by condition of class room such as smell and people.

Disasvantages ;
There are some problems. It can cost alot if student doesn't have any equipment like wec cam and headset.
We have to figure out the condition of  internet.
It's difficult that if students concenturate the class or not.



-Write about like dislike.

I really like that. Actually it was much better than I expect. It wasn't that slow and sink was fine. Furthermore It was so fresh and fun! In my case, one of the best thing was I don't have to dressed well and don't need to wearing shoes! Less stressful! I could take class in very easy and confortable mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment